Pistol NZ Online Shop Terms & Conditions
- Targets can only be delivered to a street address (no PO Boxes, and extra charges apply for RD addresses) in New Zealand.
- Freight is additional on all Pistol New Zealand Online Shop products, and will be calculated automatically and added to the total of your order.
- The freight charges are calculated on a strictly “by weight” basis. When your order is packed we will endeavour to reduce freight charges by combining your order through innovative packaging and in the most favourable manner possible. You may find that your freight charge is less than that indicated on your confirmation if payment comes through by credit card or you pay by Cheque. (On Invoice).
- In rare occasions there may be extra freight charges for remote locations.
- Any orders placed the week of a match AND that YOU NEED to have arrive by the Saturday must be received by the WEDNESDAY MORNING (North Island) and MONDAY MORNING (South Island) at the latest. This will help avoid unforeseen delivery problems.
- Pistol New Zealand charge a small fee on Credit Card (Via PayPal) transactions.
- All payments must be made in full within 30 days.
- All sales are covered by the NZ Consumers Guarantee Act.
- The minimum delivery charge on all orders is $7.00. The final delivery charge will be calculated at checkout.
- All targets are wrapped using Eco friendly plastic bags (Which break down over time).
- The Online Shop welcomes any potential additional line ideas for the members benefit- If you have an idea contact the shop.
- Contact the Online Shop at [email protected]
Please read the following terms carefully as use of the pistolnz.org.nz site means that you agree to them.
Pistol New Zealand Inc
Any reference to “PNZ”, “PistolNZ”, “NZPA”, “our”, “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions shall mean Pistol New Zealand Incorporated. Any reference to “You” in these terms and conditions refers to either a current member club or current financial member of a member club.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to review and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately and Pistol New Zealand has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. We recommend that you check this page for amendments each time you revisit this website.
Use of the Pistol New Zealand Site
Many (but not all) of the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this site are owned by, Pistol New Zealand. They are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the permission of Pistol New Zealand Inc.
Use of this site must not result in any personal gain, and is solely designed for the benefit of Pistol New Zealand member clubs and their individual members.
Pistol New Zealand Members Only Access
Pistol New Zealand will only provide access to individuals who are financial members of a current member club.
Login details are for members use only, any registered users who we believe may have disclosed their login details to individuals who are not a member of a financial member club, may have their access revoked.
We reserve the right to refuse access to any individuals who do not observe the terms and conditions detailed here.
Individual member access will be by way of a members e-mail address and password (created by the member). All e-mail addresses are added to the logon process by the PNZ Executive Officer and only after a members e-mail address and current membership is verified by the individual members own club. Details can be received by either a member, by way of a member details update via this site or new membership from a member club.
Once a members details have been verified, updates of the logon e-mail lists for members to access the member only areas will be made at least ONCE a week. This frequency of the logon email list updates will be increased/decreased as demand dictates.
Individuals with members only access are authorised to print and copy any of the information contained within this website for club use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not on-sell information obtained from this website without permission.
Protecting your Member Only Access Login
In order to ensure that your members only login remains secure we recommend the following:
Do not share your login details
Do not store your login details in unprotected computer files
Your login details are your responsibility, if you lose or suspect that someone has gained access to your login details without your permission you must contact Pistol New Zealand as soon as possible.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright of all Pistol New Zealand text, graphics, logos and designs used in this website is owned by Pistol New Zealand. Member clubs and members of the member clubs may access and print material from this website provided it is used for the personal or clubs benefit only. Any reproduction of the information on this website must include an acknowledgement of Pistol New Zealand intellectual property rights in the relevant context.
We try to ensure the accuracy of all content on this website. However, we do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the content. The content of this site should be used for information purposes only, you should not rely on it to make any decision or action without seeking a strong body of evidence in support of that decision or action (including verbal and legislative advice).
Pistol New Zealand is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this site. Pistol New Zealand cannot promise that the site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the site is provided on an “as available” basis. Pistol New Zealand will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the site for any reason.
Linked Content and Advertisements
This site also provides links to and content from other internet sites and resources. Because Pistol New Zealand has no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Pistol New Zealand is not responsible for the availability of these external sites and resources, does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising products, services or other material on or available from these sites or resources. Pistol New Zealand cannot promise that external sites will be uninterrupted or entirely error free.